One of our members, Tara, has started a project and needs our help! I will let her describe it in her own words.
I am lucky enough to go to one of Stephenie’s book signings in The Host tour! I would like to give her a gift of appreciation while I am there. So… I am making a “Stephenie Meyer Appreciation Book”! I need your help!
Here are the rules:
1. Send your entry to xxT[email protected] of how you appreciate Stephenie Meyer for whatever reasons you have! It may just be a quick letter, a picture you’ve “photoshopped” (or whatver program u use) of SM, or whatever you need to use to express your gratitude towards this wonderful woman! Please use “SM Book” as the Subject Title so I know what you are sending it for. In your e-mail, please also put your name & where you are from. Your entry may be one of the following:** A Microsoft Word document as a ‘.doc’ file or a ‘.jpg’ file. Please make the letter about 1 page. It can be shorter, but not longer.** A JPEG (a.k.a. JPG) or PDF file in the size of a 8″x5″ (that’s 8″ tall and 5″ wide) with a 72 dpi resolution.
2. Book pages will be printed in B/W, so keep that in mind when composing your page.
3. The book will be available for purchasing after it is finished if you’d like a copy. The price is not yet determined. It will depend on how many entries are sent in.
4.The book will be “perfect bound” so it can easily sit on her book shelf at home, hopefully next to her Twilight books!
5. Please DO NOT limit your entry to be about “how much you love Twilight”. Remember, this is a STEPHENIE MEYER Appreciaition Book. Not a “I Love Twilight” Book. These things can be mentioned, but please do not limit your entry to just that.
6. The deadline for entries is Friday April 25th. Any after that will not be accepted. I need time between then and the book signing Im going to, to prepare the book and have it printed.
7.Pass this on and tell your friends! The more we get in this book, the better she’ll realize how much we LOVE HER! Don’t forget to send your entries to the EMAIL ADDRESS up above. Do not reply with your letter here. You can reply, just not with your letters and/or pictures.
You can read more about her book HERE