There are a lot of questions posed on the message boards as to different aspects of the BD Concert Series. Thank You to Kara for rounding up these questions and submitting them.
These answers will be helpful for everyone!
I contacted Stephenie Meyer’s publicist, Elizabeth, with your questions and here are her answers:
- What is the lineup blue october then SM or the other way around? – Justin will perform a few songs and then Stephenie will take the stage. Justin will rejoin Stephenie to discuss music. The event will be followed by an autographing.
- Will there be a Q&A? -Yes, we will let people know where they can submit their questions as questions will need to be submitted ahead of time.
- Is it “definite” that everyone in will have their bookplate signed by SM? -Yes, everybody will get one autograph (the bookplate in NYC and one Stephenie Meyer novel in the other cities)
- Can they take pictures? -Yes, during the event on stage, but NO PHOTOS DURING THE AUTOGRAPHING.
- How do they plan to deal with the line for signing? -We will be going row by row.
- The Noika is a huge open floor plan -There will be seats at the Nokia, they will be on a first come first served basis.
- Do they have an estimate time for how long the show will be- many are worried about getting to a B&N before midnight. -We anticipate finishing the autographing in plenty of time for people to go to a store at midnight to purchase Breaking Dawn.
- Will they be serving alcohol? -We have asked that the venues do not serve alcohol at these events.
Sincere THANKS to Elizabeth for taking the time out of her busy schedule to answer these. ~lisa