Don’t forget that TODAY is the last day to enter the Vampire Baseball Video contest. This event is a once in a lifetime event that will benefit the Make-A-Wish Foundation. You do not want to miss out so grab your cameras and get filming!
Here’s a refresher on the contest-
Make your own “How Do You Play Vampire Baseball Instructional Video”. You can make as many videos as you like and post them to YouTube where fans will vote on the best videos. One video will be chosen to represent TwilightMOMS in a contest between all the participating fansites. The top three videos will be featured at the Vampire Baseball game on PGE Park’s Big Screen. Winners will also receive 2 free tickets to the Vampire Baseball game.
- Entries: June 5 – June 14, 2009.
- Finalists announced June 17th, 2009.
- Winners announced June 21, 2009.
Here’s what you need to do to enter the contest:
- Make sure to read the Contest Rules and Guidelines. If you are under 18 years of age, you must have your parent or guardian read the Guidelines and agree to them in order for you to participate.
- Make your video! Title your video. Include the name of the fansite you are submitting for in your title.
(example: Vampire Home Run / TwilightMOMS)
- Create a YouTube account if you don’t already have one. You can use a parent’s account if you are under 18, or create your own account with your own email address. Make sure you get your parent’s permission before setting up your account.
- Upload your video to YouTube: Go to the Vampire Baseball Group page on YouTube and click “Join the Group”. Choose Add videos form top right of page. Select videos from your lists of videos to add to this group. Your videos sould appear on the left side of the page. Check the box and then click the “Add to Group” button. Click “Done”
- Email us at [email protected] and let us know that you’ve entered the contest. Please send us your name, age, and the name of the YouTube account holder.
- Tell all your friends to vote for you and enter their own videos!