E! Online has posted their answer to the question: “So what was the most interesting or weirdest answer you heard at your New Moon press junket?”
1. The current fetishes among the Cullens include this gem from Kellan Lutz: “I’m just obsessed with candy and animals. I love safaris now. I can’t go to a zoo. When I was in Africa, I went on a safari and giant white lions and tigers were walking right by our place. Baboons were trying to break in our car and steal my candy, which isn’t nice.”
2. Perhaps oddly, Nikki Reed is seen as more maternal than Elizabeth Reaser. “I really feel like Nikki is way more maternal than me. She’s much more of a caretaker…She would cook me dinner and make me coffee. She was so sweet.”
3. Reaser and Reed have made up a fantasy life for their characters. When they aren’t standing around in the Cullen house trying hard not to eat Bella, “Esme goes out and tears apart a mountain lion, every other night,” Reaser says. “We decided that Esme and Rosalie tear apart mountain lions together,” Reed added.
4. Taylor Lautner had to carry around little baggies of food, including beef patties and sweet potatoes, to ensure he ate enough calories to bulk up by 30 pounds for New Moon.
5. The wig that Lautner wears during the first part of the film kind of drove him nuts. “It was very itchy, hot, whatever, annoying,” Lautner explained. “It got caught in my mouth and I’m spitting hair out in the middle of the scene. I’m coming this close to kissing Bella and, ‘Sorry, I’ve got to spit my hair out.’ It was annoying.
“My last day of filming with the wig, we ripped it off, held it up in the air, like, ‘That’s a picture wrap on Taylor’s wig!’ The whole crew gave it a standing ovation. It was amazing.”
Go here to read the full article and a special bonus answer from Kristen Stewart.