Blue October has announced that they are continuing the Pick Up the Phone Tour this fall. Once again the purpose of this tour is to raise awareness for mental health and suicide prevention. The tour is being sponsored by To Write Love on Her Arms, PostSecret, 1-800-Suicide and Vet2Vet. You can learn more about these amazing organizations here.
I know I’ve said this before but I’m going to say it again- if you have never seen Blue October live you need to! It is impossible to explain the experience of a Blue October concert- you will be blown away, I promise! In addition to a night of phenomenal entertainment you will be supporting an important (and very neglected) cause.
Tickets go on sale tomorrow- don’t miss out! Get your tickets here.
- 09/04/2010- San Antonio, TX
- 09/05/2010- Bryan, TX
- 09/16/2010- West Hollywood, CA
- 09/17/2010- Las Vegas, NV
- 09/18/2010- Tempe, AZ
- 09/19/2010- Bakersfield, CA
- 09/21/2010- Anaheim, CA
- 09/22/2010- San Francisco, CA
- 09/24/2010- Seattle, WA
- 09/25/2010- Bellingham, WA
- 09/26/2010- Portland, OR
- 09/29/2010- Spokane, WA
- 09/30/2010- Boise, ID
- 10/01/2010- Salt Lake City, UT
- 10/02/2010- Boulder, CO
- 10/07/2010- Milwaukee, WI
- 10/09/2010- Mount Clemens, MI