HITFIX decided to mix things up for their latest interview with Melissa Rosenberg and ask her 10 questions not usually asked.
1. What is the strangest ‘Twilight’ related fan moment you’ve had to date?
I actually don’t get so many of the kind of fan interactions that Rob, Kristen and Taylor do for which I’m quite thankful. (Laughs.)
2. Which character do you secretly wish you could have explored more with in the series?
I would have to say Alice and Jasper. I think they have a really interesting individual back stories and their journey together and there was only so much screen time.
3. Favorite scene in any of the films so far.
My current favorite is the wedding toasts in ‘Breaking Dawn.’ Love those.
4. What’s your have a favorite movie franchise outside “Twilight?
“Harry Potter.” (Note, it appears “X-Men” was a close second).
5. If you were to do a theoretical TV series based on the “Twilight” mythology, which would be the better choice: a series about the Volturi or a series on the wolf pack?
Good question. I think a series about the Volturi. They are just so deliciously evil and just funny and dark. And there is just more story to grab from that. They have been alive for thousands of years so you have just a number of stories to tell to take you through a series.
See what else they asked here.